M.M. Roberts Stadium Rules
It is game day and you wonder what to wear? If you are supporting Southern Miss, we would highly recommend that you dress in black and, do read the below guidelines to have the best experience.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose. No other bags will be allowed inside athletic venues like M.M. Roberts Stadium.
- All alcoholic beverages are prohibited by state law in the stadium. Any violators found will be removed from the stadium.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Any food or beverages
- Animals, except service animals
- Any artificial noisemakers (eg. whistles, megaphones, bangers, beach balls, frisbees)
- Camera attachments, including selfie sticks/tripods/monopods
- Aerosol Cans or pressurized containers
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers/ice chests, flasks, glass containers
- Drugs or illegal substances, including marijuana
- Tobacco of any kind including electronic cigarettes/cigars/vaporizers
- Fireworks/flares/smoke bombs
- Flags and signs on sticks
- Flammable liquids
- Laser pens/pointers
- Leaflets not approved in advance by the Athletic Department
- Pepper spray
- Skateboards/bikes/ rollerblades
- Weapons of any kinds, including permitted concealed weapons
- Any items deemed by the University of Washington staff to be inappropriate or may disrupt other fans’ enjoyment of the game.
Code of Conduct
- No one is allowed on the field during the game without proper credentials. Fans are not permitted onto the field after the game until the teams have left the field.
- Do not bring any prohibited items listed above
- Be respectful and considerate to players, coaches, other officials and fellow attendees including the visiting team
- Refrain from using abusive, vulgar, demeaning or obscene language
- Do not throw items onto the field area or cause any kind of disruption at the game
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated concourse areas.
All patrons must comply with all applicable University, city, state, and federal rules, policies, and laws. Violators may result in seat relocation, ejection, loss of game ticket and/or criminal consequences.